Behind on the blogging. But really this is more of a family record of events so I guess an out of order posting isn't such a big deal right?? My photo gallery from the Charger vs Saints at Wembley stadium and my trip to Paris.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Photos from London and Paris.
Behind on the blogging. But really this is more of a family record of events so I guess an out of order posting isn't such a big deal right?? My photo gallery from the Charger vs Saints at Wembley stadium and my trip to Paris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I have had a random itch lately to see the countryside of England. I think I've been watching too many Jane Austen movies.... and these pictures don't help! :) Breathtaking!
Beautiful pictures! And you are so pretty.
That is so not fair. Well it is but I am so jealous! We are going to name our little girl London and I haven't even been close to the place. It looks like you guys had a blast. Love Ya!
What beautiful places! It makes me happy to think you have enjoyed them first hand . I always feel a little broader or deep after visiting some place new.
I think painting could well be in your dna, especially if you are wanting to paint, you should take a class!
I loved the shot of you and John on the train.
Post a Comment