Friday, January 2, 2009

My dad



This is my original photograph......




This is the painting! (I know!!)






My dad is such a talented man. He can build a house, do all of the electrical, plumbing, wiring, fixing. He can build a car, fix a car, he can make any old car run. My dad can make use of any old junk. He is the master of trash to treasure. My Dad can paint!! with oil. Im blown away at his talent. He can paint a masterpiece in a day. I offered him a challenge. I wanted him to paint something for me. There is a castle in Scotland. The Ailsa Craig castle. It is a favorite spot for John and I. Last summer I took a picture from the perfect angle, and forwarded my dad a copy. I wanted a painting. It's a masterpiece a true treasure. My dad can paint! It's intuitive for him. He hasn't taken a class.  I want to paint. Can I paint? Dad will you teach me how? is it in my DNA? I want to know. I stand in awe!! 


2 comments:

The Richardsons said...

Tre that is amazing! Your dad really is awesome!

Sheri said...

Wow...it is truly amazing. I am sure you will treasure it for years to come.