Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This is one of my favorite pix. Can you believe how tall Ian is?? He is only 16, I think he will grow more. Any bets on his final numbers?? I guess 6"6'. We just love our kids and think they are the best. We feel honored to be their parents!!!

3 comments:

The Richardsons said...

I love all your Mexico pictures, they are so beautiful! It looks like you guys had a great time together, and I love your family picture.

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Wow….. that was so fun, reading and watching some of your adventures. I loved the golfing CIA operation. I can just imagine your charm and pure determination sealing the deal.
I loved the advice on how to avoid the affects of global warming. I wish Al Gore would take it and drop the rest of is insane and completely useless if not damaging rhetoric.
You really do have beautiful children. They are sooooo blessed to have as their most adoring fan their MOM!!!!!
Love ya & would love to see ya

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Ian appears to be a giant physically and spiritually. There's nothing quite as wonderful as an older brother who loves and watches over you. Your younger children are so blessed to have him and it is such a joy to see and hear how happy you all are.