Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rule's Schmules


The rules:
1- Absolutely positively NO Cameras!
2- No Cell phones
3-No weapons
4- No alcohol
And the list went on and on.. I obeyed every one of them on day 1 and regreted not having
a camera. Such a pristine course and nothing to remember. On day 2, I wised up and broke
the rules. I payed attention to the security process and had a master plan. (It's me wishing I were a CIA operative). Got the camera in!!! I had to sacrifice the lining of my purse but well worth it. With Marshall's swarming the place like a bee hive, I had to get creative when I took the
photos. (sacrificed my check book cover) again well worth it! It was a nifty plan, one I will brag about for years to come. I cut a hole in the checkbook cover large enough for the lens to be exposed and slipped my compact camera in the sleeve on the inside. Looked like a device for shade, meanwhile I'm snapping away. OK so they are far from profesh but not bad. I got photos of the Sunday final and then as some of you know it went to a Monday playoff!! We managed to secure tickets and attended the Monday game. Again I snuck in the camera but felt like pushing it a bit and decided to see if I could get my phone in!?!? No problem. I could communicate and photograph, (glad i didn't get arrested) What a great weekend. My legs hurt so bad by Monday, It hurt to walk. 3 days of sprinting from one hole to the next is such a great workout. I thank my
husband and Degsie, for letting me "in" on a boy weekend. True joy!

2 comments:

bizzymomma said...

You never cease to amaze me. Didn't you do something similar at the olympics?

The Richardsons said...

wow, that's my aunt Tresa! I soooo admire your daring and cunning! Ha Ha! you're awesome! Remember when you almost got kicked out of one of my BYU dance performances for filming? That was great too!