skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Its crazy to imagine that my first born is now 17 WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I will be honest, I struggle with it. I want to tuck her away in my front pocket and keep her there forever. But thats not the master plan now is it. We have to let them go off and be free. Ashlee had inherited her grandpa Calvins artistic gene. Her medium is first photography and second painting. Im including a slide show of her photo's from Mexico. I think she is amazing and all of these photos were taken with a small purse size nikon digital. She has a talent. (don't you think) This isn't just a Mom thing right???
1 comment:
17 years - a long time but only yesterday. Time is such a dichotomy. Your Ashley is lovely inside and out which is such a compliment to you and your dedication to your family. I am thrilled with what you have done and are doing with your life. You never cease to please and amaze me.
Post a Comment