
This is our first baby. She has been so many "first's" for us. First smile, first steps, first teeth, first to attend kindergarten, First tween, first teenager, First car accident. This is her First Jr. Prom. we could not have asked for a better First. She came into this world with angels wings and they are still there. We feel like our life is a movie and are watching it all happen. we can't believe she is 1 year and 4 months away from adulthood. We are full of gratitude as we see all of our children, growing up and becoming so much better than we are. we always tell them that God must love us
sooo much to send his finest children to live with us and allow us the
privileged of being their mentor and parents.
3 comments:
Beautiful Daughter....just like her Mother. Glad to see you updated your blog. I love reading about your beautiful family.
You are so very blessed. What a blessing to have such a remarkable family - God does love you immensely. I wonder where she got her awesome jewelry?
Holy Shamolees she is gorgeous! K I know you posted this forever ago but man, I have one smokin' hot cousin! :) I hope Jordan realizes how lucky he is!
Post a Comment