


Meet Ian, Born the day after St. Patricks day he will always be our little leprechaun. He just turned 16 and is days away from getting his drivers licence. Whoppie......What will we do with 2 drivers on the road? (pray!) Ian is an angel as well. He has triumphed over several surgeries to repair his hip and femer. All from a disease called perthes. Ian now towers over his father standing 6ft 3 inches and still growing! His heart is as big as his is tall. We love this gentle giant!!
7 comments:
I am so glad that you found me. What a cute family picture, love it. I can't believe that how beautiful Ashley is, tell her I said hi. Love ya!
OK I found you Tresa - through Kim's blog. It is great to read about your family. Keep up the good work. Glad to hear that Ian is doing so well. Can't believe he is so tall and still growing and still so young. I love to read about all of you. I love your family picture. It's great! Love Linda
YEPEE, one more family member to add to the blogging world!!! Holy cow your kids are getting way to old. That means I should start to realize that I am no longer the 17 year old going to prom. How exciting i get to see your family more, keep on blogging.
WOW I can remember when Ashley was a baby! I can't beleive she is now going to prom! She is beautiful...I'm sure you get that alot! I am so glad that you blog and I now get to stock you! You are awesome Tersa hope to see you soon!
LOve ya
Laura
Love seeing your family in living color if not 'in the living'. We simple must all get to togather! come to the tatcher reunion! I'm not sure of the date but i'll ask my mom.
I wish we could have made it for Ian's party, even when he was an annoying little kid he was never really annoying! :) I love Ian, and he sure is a trooper for going through everything he has. What a guy!
https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/30/ini-dia-pertimbangan-saat-ajukan-pinjaman-uang-untuk-pendidikan
Post a Comment