So John and I went to the SanDiego Charger play off game. Attached is viedeo of the opening fly by ceremony. The chargers were victorious and went on to beat Indiana last week. So We pray for victory over the patriots this Sunday. GO CHARGERS!!!!
Hi there!! You are right I dont post very often. I need to spend the time. How does one get tagged? Im very glad that you tagged me. I am clearly a rookie. Hope you are well. I will check you out!!!
2 comments:
Hey Tresa...you've been tagged on my blog. sheriwardfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Check it out and I hope you read this before next year! :) I noticed you don't post very often. Silly girl!
Hi there!! You are right I dont post very often. I need to spend the time. How does one get tagged? Im very glad that you tagged me. I am clearly a rookie. Hope you are well. I will check you out!!!
Post a Comment