Friday, October 29, 2010

The Proposal





He took her skydiving, she was ejected out of a turbo prop at 17,000 feet.
as she fell to the earth there was a sign on the ground "Ashlee will you marry me?" I realized at that moment that when she jumped out of the plane, she also jumped out of my nest. "I gave you wings baby girl and you flew like an eagle on your very first flight". Now go build your own nest, and know that i support your journey. Its pure joy watching you soar, and as you looked down from up there, I hope you could see the pure potential that awaits you. You have been with me the longest so far, you have been with me on my journey, and I will hold your hand on yours. I love you way big deep down and more than 100 million. Mom....