Oh how I miss you. We were both so young when you passed. I was 8 and you were only 29. My life changed forever that day. I don't worry about what it would have been, I have gratitude for what it is. I'm certain that there was an agreement. You would leave this life and your babies at such a tender age and your role as mother would become that of guardian angel. Thank you Mom for giving me life and love. I visited you today, I brought my babies. We found a beautiful feather, and put beautiful stones on your stone. I had a dream about you. You showed me where you are, It is a place more beautiful than words can describe. Thank you for the gifts you have given me. I thank you for the gift of art and creativity, i have such gratitude for the art of expression. I took the crystals from your wedding veil and made a necklace for Tami and I. It's always on my neck. Thank you for the gift of laughter and joy. Thank you for the gift of thrift and resourcefulness. {I still go to garage sales} Thank you for the gift of a deep and thoughtful mind. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's the humanness that I miss. The touch, the talk, seeing, hearing, feeling, crying, laughing, sharing, caring. I know that you are always around, to protect from where you are. I know that you look out for your babies. I know that you help me. Thank you Mom. I love you, I honor you, I miss you. I am so proud to be your daughter.
Miss you bad beautiful Momma.
Tresa


8 comments:
Ahh thanks Karen, what nice thoughts. When you break down life into smaller pieces, you realize that the real emphasis is on the quality of love, and abundance of gifts what ever they may be. I know that life is a Hard journey, if we attack it from the place of growth and blessings, the universe will mirror that right back at us. You too my friend are able to gracefully work through the times that seem tough and find the deeper meaning that will last forever through your example and your posterity. I love you too!
What a wonderful tribute to your mother. It is wonderful that you bring your children to her. She must be so proud looking down at you and the lives you have created.
Geez louise you made me cry! She must have been an amazing woman to create such an incredible daughter. Love ya!
My dear Tresa, what a tribute to your mother. I am sure she knows you and loves you and is part of your daily life. She must have been such a remarkable person because you are so remarkable. She must have known how strong you are and how gifted and blessed you would become through all you would endure and suffer. You are such an example of unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness and courage. I am reminded over and over as I observe the lives, trials and challenges of those whom I love that if we will, all things lead us to Christ. I am grateful to have known and loved you and to see in you that spark of divinity that makes you who you are.
Tresa you have some remarkable photos. Would you please e-mail as many as you can to pia@shopsei.com. They are always in need of good photos and your children and your family have been such good subject matter before and we could use some more of that good stuff again. The school pictures are wonderful!
Tresa, this is a beautiful blog. I love it. Thanks for writing so beautifully and expressing something that I have not yet had to go through.
I am really loving getting to know you.
Dana D.
I just stopped by to welcome you to BlogFrog and then was struck by reading your post. It hit a soft spot in my heart and made me reflect on my life. I turn 29 tomorrow...and what if this was my last birthday? I appreciated your beautiful post. Thanks. And Welcome to BlogFrog.
https://www.ekopriantoblog.id/2019/08/manfaat-pinjaman-online-dan-kredit-tanpa-agunan.html
Post a Comment