Sunday, November 16, 2008





"That's right!" Im 6. Practically an adult. I'm really a 25 year old squished into this pint sized body. Geez...
So I planned my party. My mom followed my direction. (Thought she was loosing it when she had the kids doing a Zen meditation. She is old, can't handle the noise.) So I wanted a pajama party. I wanted cupcake's. (The Costco cakes are overrated.) I wanted to watch Kung-fu-Panda. And I wanted to color. That's it. Easy breezy.
My mom finally got me that cupcake
maker that I see on every commercial.
It was so much fun. You get to make
ONE cupcake at a time. It took me an
hour to make 4. My mom said she could
have made 4 dozen the old-fashioned
way. I say, get with it mom. We live
in 2008 where "One at a time is IN"








This is what my Mom calls "Crowd Control !" We went with it. She's kinda crazy but I still love her.

























These are my girls, all 16 of us. We are the future. We will rule a small country for sure!
So my Auntie Monica showed up
with her horse Smokey. He came
right into the garage. What a totally
rockin Birthday surprise. He even
pooped on the driveway. It was
awesome watching my Dad be the
pooper scooper. LOL.
Oh and the best story....
My 9 year old brother Connor thought he would show off. He went in the other room and in-hailed helium from a balloon. He held his breath until he got in front of the girls. Then without warning he passed out. He fell really hard, was totally loopy and dizzy. Talk about live entertainment!. My mom called poison control. She was worried that he might start levitating during the middle of the night from to much inhalation. (J.K. she was really worried cuz his stomach hurt and he was dizzy) The dude from poison control told him that in-hailing helium is dangerous. Don't think he will do that again. Duh!
K. gotta run. Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh what a funny story. Sounds like a great party. Hope your brother is ok. Crazy kid! I like the quiet time idea. I will remember that one. You have a great Mom. I know what she is going through with that 25 year old squished into this pint sized body. I have one myself. Oh..loved the horse! What fun.

EVO SIX said...

this is probably the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Love the meditation Tre. Why didn't I ever think of that myself? You're so clever. Love ya!

Lindsey Smith said...

You are so funny. It sounds like it was quite the event of a lifetime. Hope Connor is doing ok, those boys always showing off. Really I don't think they can help themselves. It was good to hear from you, thanks for the encuragement, I need it. Love ya!

bizzymomma said...

Happy birthday Syd!!! sounds like you had a fab party. Tell your mom that I have lots of those hats just like the one you are wearing in the picts in lots of other colors if you want more. I also have some very cute flowers to attach to them.

Aunt Tami

The Richardsons said...

wow I thought you were joking about the whole Zen meditation thing, but what a great idea! And that is crazy about Connor passing out. Life is never simple around your place is it?

John & Tresa Martindale said...

It's true that I live on the edge. But I believe that it's on the edge where the view is at it's best! Maybe some day simple will be a part of my world, Some how though I highly doubt it. LOL