My sister thought that her 18 month old daughter was corrupted when she found
her in the back yard holding a chicken. I argue that our corruption is worse, or just grosser!!
Grandpa Don LOVES fried pig skins. In fact, his favorite breakfast entree would be a plate of fried pigskins with melted cheese. We were at a Mexican fiesta for Johns sister, and part of the buffet included the largest skins ever. One of them had the FDA stamp fried right on it.. I'm kicking myself as we speak for not taking a picture of that one. Any of you who know me, understand that this is so gross to me. I can't imagine eating the deep fat fried skin of a pig. Imagine my horror when I found my "Girlie girl" gnawing on a pig skin almost as tall as her!! I prefer the more creative use "telescope" but still......she really liked it, so did connor. But I told them not to get used to it because it would not be found in their lunchbox any time soon. Grandpa Don and I joke around alot as he offers me a sampling of his pig skins. I wrinkle my nose and act disgusted, then we both laugh about it. So the jumbo, large pig, size skins made for a good picture moment, and offered "Corrupted the sequel"


3 comments:
I agree with you...pig skins fried..YUCK! Your kids are adorable. Looks like Connor had a great birthday party. Tell him great toothpick trick. Always good to hear from you.
Sheri
Yeah I used to love those things too as a kid....don't know why. It makes me sick to think of how many I ate! Ew!
Actually! I love them, and buy them whenever I can! Except that I love the ones that are covered in chili powder and cayenne pepper! The are called Chicharonnes! I am totally with Don, no matter how bad they are for you!
Post a Comment