Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beauty ZZZZZZ"S

This is Syd. EVERY time we go somewhere in the car, she brings as much as she can carry in her little purse. The purse falls on the floor and all of the little things spill out. Needless to say, the floor of the car looks like the floor of the play-room. I swear I will make her take everything back in the house. Yeah it never happens. I have polly pocket bits, melted lipgloss in every flavor and color, we melted a whole box of crayons, that was a fine art project. I think I found skittles from the year 2000, way under the seat!!! She picked up this eye patch thing from a friend, It was on the ride to costco that she realized she would give it a try. If you ever wondered... They totally work. Check her out. I laughed so hard I cried when I turned around and found her snoozing.

3 comments:

bizzymomma said...

That is so cute!!!

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Your Syd is truly a girl - a girl's girl - a true girl in every sense of the word - could it be possible that she takes after her wonderful mom?

The Richardsons said...

That is the cutest picture ever! And it is so sydnie too! So young, and already so grown up! :)