Friday, September 5, 2008

SPOTS!!!!


This was Day 1. By Day 2 "NO PICTURES MOM!"


The night of the fire, Connor barfed.....twice! once in the right place and the second time...as if I needed to clean that up! I thought it was smoke inhilation. 2 days later, covered in spots the Dr. said Hmmm. This is Chicken pox. NOOOO.

Chicken pox meant that Connor had to stay home for who knows how long. He was vaccinated and they thought perhaps luck would kick in and he would have a mild case and be back at it in no time. (Whatever) He had a decent breakout and missed his first week of school. Poor little connor was misserable. He was brave but the spots were in his mouth and hair and he was sooo itchy. So sorry bug.....:(

1 comment:

The Richardsons said...

Poor kid! I remember those miserable days and I'm glad it's behind him now!